In view of the weather it has been suggested that the Spring Rally be deferred for a week.   We have tried to contact as many Club members as possible to explain about this.  If however you didn’t receive the message, decided to visit Aylesford on the set day if the weather improves or can’t make the following Sunday these entries will be accepted for the Competition.